M.A.R.C.H.E. - Massive Hemorrhage
We are an authorized distributor for genuine North American Rescue products. Our tourniquets are 100% Made in the U.S.A.
When work began on the C-A-T® GEN 7, every element that defines a tourniquet designed for combat use, was taken into consideration. The challenge was to find the best, most forward looking way possible to enhance performance and maximize application success. Leveraging input from after action reviews, researchers, material scientist and the end-user, they were able to create the most advanced C-A-T® to date. Every component of the C-A-T® GEN 7 is optimized for performance and reliability.
The C-A-T® GEN 7 has a single routing buckle system that (1) allows for extremely fast application and effective slack removal (2) Simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications.
The patented C-A-T® is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research.
BLACK - NSN: 6510-01-521-7976
ORANGE - NSN: 6510-01-612-7129
BLUE - NSN: 6510-01-560-2972
C-A-T® GEN 7 REQUIREMENTS DRIVEN ENHANCEMENTS & ADVANTAGES:
1 - Single Routing Buckle:
- Faster application and effective slack removal resulting in decreased blood loss and fewer windlass turns to achieve arterial occlusion
- Simplified training with single protocol directions for all applications
2 - Windlass Rod:
- Increased diameter for enhanced strength
- Aggressive ribbing for improved grip
3 - Windlass Clip:
- Bilateral beveled entry for rapid windlass lock
- Bilateral buttress for added strength
4 - Windlass Strap:
- Sonic welded to clip for constant contact
- Color changed to Gray for tactical considerations (Black C-A-T Only)
5 - Stabilization Bar:
- Reinforced, beveled contact bar maintains the plate's integrity and decreases skin pinching;
6 - Free-moving Internal Band:
- Patented band within band
- True evenly distributed circumferential pressure
- Awarded as one of the "Top 10 Greatest Inventions" by the U.S. Army
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Used by both conventional and Special Operations forces
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- Latex Free
- Meets and complies with CE standards
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) All material, manufactured and labor are U.S. Content
- National Tactical Officers Association; Member Tested and Recommended designation
- True, one-handed application tourniquet
- Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding
- Recommended by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Designed to perform in all weather conditions
- Cost effective
- Standard Issue to U.S. ARMY, NAVY, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard
- Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,842,067 and 7,892,253
Warranty periods and warranty services are intended as a guide only and variations may occur by manufacturers. The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the original purchaser with the original proof of purchase and continues for the following specified period of time after that date. Warranty covers manufacturing defects only. Please note that this does not include wear and tear, and consumables items such as chargers, batteries and bulbs. Warranty and repair times vary by manufacturer and may not be available immediately.
We will do everyhting in our power to facilitate handling of the manufacturer's OEM warranty, and since warranty coverages vary between manufacturers, we will not endorse or enforce them outside of the manufacturer's individual accepted practices. What we will do, is commit to being properly authorized dealers of the products we represent, such that our clients can be confident the manufacturer will approve of authorized warranty claims.
MILITARY GRADE,CIVILIAN GEARED.
Iridium Solutions and The Iridium Group have pulled in subject matter experts to provide Training Content, Emergency Preparedness and Tactical Equipment to civilians, first responders and law enforcement professionals within Canada and abroad. Our scope of technical competencies covers a broad array of skills and TTPs (Tactics, Techniques & Procedures) to assist you in becoming the Hero of your story, when times are dire and the chips are down. Count on us to plus up your gear and abilities. We’ve got your six.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS ALL OVER THE GLOBE
At Iridium Solutions and The Iridium Group, we understand the challenges faced by Military Forces, HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) crews, Emergency Response Teams, Law Enforcement, and Civilians preparing for the most difficult and sometimes extreme circumstances. We have established firm relationships with global agencies to procure knowledge and equipment that helps provide solutions to complex technical problems. We trust our own lives to the training and products we provide – and we feel confident in providing them to you.
Our story doesn’t matter. This isn’t about us. It’s about YOU.
Your Story matters.
You see in us something that you want to be able to add to your story. Something to make a part of your ability to navigate times of crisis and stress.
Our mission is to assist you in adding that to your skillset, so that it can become a part of Your Story.
At the Iridium Group, we are committed to making the world a better place for each of you – our clients, by providing knowledge, skills and equipment that you can use and incorporate to become the hero in the story of your life.
WHY CHOOSE THE IRIDIUM GROUP AS YOUR PARTNER IN PREPAREDNESS?
COMFORT & FLEXIBILITY
Some things are meant to be comfortable - some are meant to be COMFORTING.
Products that Perform in Harsh Conditions.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS
In use by Professionals around the Globe.
Hard Use Gear, Tested and Vetted in the field.