M.A.R.C.H.E. - Massive Hemmorhage
The Tactical Mechanical Tourniquet (TMT) is a hemorrhage control device specifically designed for massive hemorrhage control of an extremity. Using lessons learned from the battlefield, the TMT is designed to ensure ease of application and definitively achieve occlusion. Taught as a self-aid and buddy-aid task, the TMT requires minimal training to instantly treat life-threatening hemorrhage of an extremity. Additionally, the TMT eliminates shortcomings found in other tourniquets.
- FAST: True One-Handed Application in 30 seconds or less
- DURABLE: Co-poly resin acetyl with IR/UV protective additive
- BETTER: eliminates the current tourniquet “percentage of failure”
- LONGER: Designed for long term storage (in controlled environments) and 10 year shelf life (in operational environments).
- True one-handed application for both upper and lower extremities in 30 seconds or less
- Wider band for occlusion at lower pressure and increased comfort
- Dual locking mechanism to prevent slippage and loss of pressure
- Audible signature “click” identifies torsion bar is secure
- Advanced materials with IR and UV protection
- Integrated UV protection for increased durability
- Accommodates varying limb circumferences:
- 5-3/4” Min
- 38” Max
- Allows for faster application in one handed and two handed application compared to other tourniquets
- Increased comfort from the wider band allows for better occlusion at lower pressure without further harm to the patient
- Ease of application and intuitive use
- Cost effective-
- Reduced budget requirement for fielding of force
- Increased capability and efficacy over current solution
- NSN: 6515-01-656-6191
- PN: 31-115
- CoTCCC Recommended
- FDA Listed / CE Marked
- Not made with natural rubber latex / Single patient use
- Shelf life:
- Indefinite stored shelf life (controlled environment)
- Up to 10 year shelf life (operational storage)
- Current batch in stock was produced in 2016
- Packaged: 4.5”L x 2.5”W x 1.85”D
- Open: 38.7”L x 2.25”W
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Accommodates limbs:
- Min: 5 3/4″
- Max: 38″
- Packaged: 4.5”L x 2.5”W x 1.85”D
- Co-poly resin acetyl with IR/UV protective additive
- US Government owned design
- Berry Compliant
- Made in USA
Warranty periods and warranty services are intended as a guide only and variations may occur by manufacturers. The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the original purchaser with the original proof of purchase and continues for the following specified period of time after that date. Warranty covers manufacturing defects only. Please note that this does not include wear and tear, and consumables items such as chargers, batteries and bulbs. Warranty and repair times vary by manufacturer and may not be available immediately.
Manufacturer Warranty: Mira Safety
The MIRA Safety brand is built on its reputation for producing durable, strong, supreme-quality products to a niche market of customers who insist on the highest quality of tactical, protective and safety gear. So, it is almost impossible that you will experience subpar quality. However, should this happen to you, we will make it our business to make it right as a matter of urgency.
Please note the following points concerning product warranty:
All MIRA Safety products come with a standard 1-year warranty, which can be extended on select products if you register your purchase within 30 days of receipt.
If any of our products ever malfunction or present technical issues, fill out and submit the claim form below; we will contact you if there is any outstanding information.
If a malfunctioning or faulty product was not purchased on this website, we require a dated proof of purchase in order to submit your claim.
Products must have been purchased from MIRA Safety or a MIRA Safety authorized retailer for the warranty program to apply.
Normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, unauthorized aftermarket alteration to the product, or negligence will render the warranty void.
The warranty on MIRA safety products applies to the original purchase of the mask. Warranties are non-transferable.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: Milburn Mountain Defense
Nylon - all nylon has a lifetime guarantee, if there is a defect or it is just not functioning the way you thought it would please feel free to contact us and return to have it replaced/fixed or exchanged. We want you to be happy with the product you purchased and be able to wear it proudly.
Hard Armour - all hard armour plates have a 5 Year warranty in which the date of manufacture is indicated on the label of each plate.
MILITARY GRADE,CIVILIAN GEARED.
Iridium Solutions and The Iridium Group have pulled in subject matter experts to provide Training Content, Emergency Preparedness and Tactical Equipment to civilians, first responders and law enforcement professionals within Canada and abroad. Our scope of technical competencies covers a broad array of skills and TTPs (Tactics, Techniques & Procedures) to assist you in becoming the Hero of your story, when times are dire and the chips are down. Count on us to plus up your gear and abilities. We’ve got your six.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS ALL OVER THE GLOBE
At Iridium Solutions and The Iridium Group, we understand the challenges faced by Military Forces, HAZMAT (Hazardous Materials) crews, Emergency Response Teams, Law Enforcement, and Civilians preparing for the most difficult and sometimes extreme circumstances. We have established firm relationships with global agencies to procure knowledge and equipment that helps provide solutions to complex technical problems. We trust our own lives to the training and products we provide – and we feel confident in providing them to you.
Our story doesn’t matter. This isn’t about us. It’s about YOU.
Your Story matters.
You see in us something that you want to be able to add to your story. Something to make a part of your ability to navigate times of crisis and stress.
Our mission is to assist you in adding that to your skillset, so that it can become a part of Your Story.
At the Iridium Group, we are committed to making the world a better place for each of you – our clients, by providing knowledge, skills and equipment that you can use and incorporate to become the hero in the story of your life.
WHY CHOOSE THE IRIDIUM GROUP AS YOUR PARTNER IN PREPAREDNESS?
COMFORT & FLEXIBILITY
Some things are meant to be comfortable - some are meant to be COMFORTING.
Products that Perform in Harsh Conditions.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS
In use by Professionals around the Globe.
Hard Use Gear, Tested and Vetted in the field.